The Islands of the Fraternal Order of Moai
http://www.fraternalorderofmoai.org/huimalu/

Queequeg Meat-n-Greet 12-2-17 EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT
http://www.fraternalorderofmoai.org/huimalu/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=21211
Page 1 of 3

Author:  foredeckape [ Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Queequeg Meat-n-Greet 12-2-17 EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT

Aloha!

It is that quadrant of this trip around the sun: The Hu Ke Lau in Tropical Chicopee, Massachusetts has their annual holiday Polynesian show, and we are going.

Bring your maple syrup and join us on December 2nd, 2017.

<Fancy Festive Graphic>

Author:  Dr. Bones [ Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Queequeg Meat-n-Greet 12-2-17 Hu Ke Lau Holiday Show

Sounds like it should be a blast! If only I were 1,000 miles closer...

Author:  Hibiscus [ Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Queequeg Meat-n-Greet 12-2-17 Hu Ke Lau Holiday Show

Oooh...Baz and I may have to think about coming out to this...

Hmmm...

Author:  xtine [ Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Queequeg Meat-n-Greet 12-2-17 Hu Ke Lau Holiday Show

Hibiscus wrote:
Oooh...Baz and I may have to think about coming out to this...

Hmmm...


:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Author:  thekazz [ Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Queequeg Meat-n-Greet 12-2-17 Hu Ke Lau Holiday Show

Let me see if I can fit this into my schedule. I've been meaning to do another Chicopee-area trip to load up on Pierogi anyways.

Author:  thekazz [ Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Queequeg Meat-n-Greet 12-2-17 Hu Ke Lau Holiday Show

thekazz wrote:
Let me see if I can fit this into my schedule. I've been meaning to do another Chicopee-area trip to load up on Pierogi anyways.


So, if I wanted to attend, do I get my own reservations? Or get added to your reservations?

Author:  foredeckape [ Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Queequeg Meat-n-Greet 12-2-17 Hu Ke Lau Holiday Show

thekazz wrote:
thekazz wrote:
Let me see if I can fit this into my schedule. I've been meaning to do another Chicopee-area trip to load up on Pierogi anyways.


So, if I wanted to attend, do I get my own reservations? Or get added to your reservations?
We try to get a table or a section to ourselves with one reservation.

Sent from somewhere exotic

Author:  ChavaDevorahRut [ Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Queequeg Meat-n-Greet 12-2-17 Hu Ke Lau Holiday Show

You mean a tiki event the day before my birthday?!? Oh man, now I just need to find a baby sitter situation.....

Author:  Tiki Vee [ Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Queequeg Meat-n-Greet 12-2-17 Hu Ke Lau Holiday Show

foredeckape wrote:
We try to get a table or a section to ourselves with one reservation.


This is not entirely accurate.
They put us in our own roped off area, behind electrified chicken wire, for the protection of the other guests.
It's really in their best interest.

Author:  AtomicBettie [ Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Queequeg Meat-n-Greet 12-2-17 Hu Ke Lau Holiday Show

Ah darn, we have people over all weekend :(

I don't know if tourists were invited but we would have liked to go...sigh

Author:  kristiki [ Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Queequeg Meat-n-Greet 12-2-17 Hu Ke Lau Holiday Show

Tourists are absolutely invited, and we will miss you!

Author:  AtomicBettie [ Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Queequeg Meat-n-Greet 12-2-17 Hu Ke Lau Holiday Show

kristiki wrote:
Tourists are absolutely invited, and we will miss you!


awh :) next time!

Author:  kristiki [ Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Queequeg Meat-n-Greet 12-2-17 Hu Ke Lau Holiday Show

A couple of us have booked rooms at the Hampton Inn Chicopee/Springfield, FYI!

Author:  foredeckape [ Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Queequeg Meat-n-Greet 12-2-17 Hu Ke Lau Holiday Show

Tiki Twinkle Bear wrote:
foredeckape wrote:
We try to get a table or a section to ourselves with one reservation.


This is not entirely accurate.
They put us in our own roped off area, behind electrified chicken wire, for the protection of the other guests.
It's really in their best interest.
On the plus side: once we agreed to sit in the cage, they started putting booze in our drinks.

Sent from somewhere exotic

Author:  turbogod [ Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Queequeg Meat-n-Greet 12-2-17 Hu Ke Lau Holiday Show

When are you heading up, Doug?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Author:  foredeckape [ Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Queequeg Meat-n-Greet 12-2-17 Hu Ke Lau Holiday Show

turbogod wrote:
When are you heading up, Doug?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Probably, Friday evening late enough to get across the GW and the Merritt but early enough to get a apizza in New Haven.


Sent from somewhere exotic

Author:  Professor Redbeard [ Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Queequeg Meat-n-Greet 12-2-17 Hu Ke Lau Holiday Show

ChavaDevorahRut wrote:
You mean a tiki event the day before my birthday?!? Oh man, now I just need to find a baby sitter situation.....


And we've got a babysitter, so we will be there! Chicopee bound. :thumbsup:

Author:  thekazz [ Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Queequeg Meat-n-Greet 12-2-17 Hu Ke Lau Holiday Show

foredeckape wrote:
turbogod wrote:
When are you heading up, Doug?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Probably, Friday evening late enough to get across the GW and the Merritt but early enough to get a apizza in New Haven.


Sent from somewhere exotic


I’m seriously overdue for a Pepe’s trip

Author:  rev_thumper [ Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Queequeg Meat-n-Greet 12-2-17 Hu Ke Lau Holiday Show

We're working on the reservations this week, please post here or contact a Queequeg if you plan to attend.

-Rev

Author:  thekazz [ Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Queequeg Meat-n-Greet 12-2-17 Hu Ke Lau Holiday Show

Me and my partner Carol plan to attend

Author:  Voodoo Devil [ Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Queequeg Meat-n-Greet 12-2-17 Hu Ke Lau Holiday Show

Hi! My partner and I would love to join in on the fun in Chicopee and meet everyone. Not clear on the reservation process... Any special instructions?

Author:  rev_thumper [ Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Queequeg Meat-n-Greet 12-2-17 Hu Ke Lau Holiday Show

We're counting heads now and will put in a large reservation.

For those traveling a distance there is a Hampton Inn located just down the road. Not quite walking distance, it is across the large, multilane road, but better than a long drive home late at night.

Author:  thekazz [ Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Queequeg Meat-n-Greet 12-2-17 Hu Ke Lau Holiday Show

Room is booked. Me and my partner Carol will be coming

Author:  turbogod [ Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Queequeg Meat-n-Greet 12-2-17 Hu Ke Lau Holiday Show

foredeckape wrote:
turbogod wrote:
When are you heading up, Doug?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Probably, Friday evening late enough to get across the GW and the Merritt but early enough to get a apizza in New Haven.


Sent from somewhere exotic
Rat Farts...work party on Friday. Rock on...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Author:  rev_thumper [ Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Queequeg Meat-n-Greet 12-2-17 Hu Ke Lau Holiday Show

Oh come on, Turbo, we are way more fun than some party at your office.

Foredeckape has secured a reservation for 20. Plan to meet in the bar before dinner, stay tuned for schedule.

-Rev

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/