The Islands of the Fraternal Order of Moai

Man, I got word-filtered.


Homepage Homepage    Leadership Leadership    Foundation Foundation    Local Chapters Local Chapters  News News    Events Events   

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]






Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:08 pm 
Offline
Fellow Moai
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:36 am
Posts: 61
Location: Atlanta, GA
Personal Statement: I like fancy drinks
So I noticed that most people's avatar says No Pie. Mine says Pie because I filled it in when I created my profile. So what is the deal with pie? Is it some kind of secret code for something super secret in your secret inner workings? I hope I get my pie of choice later if I become a fellow. FYI - I put blackberry so hope that shows up one day if I get accepted to join! :D :D

_________________
ImageImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:34 pm 
Offline
Honui Moai
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:24 pm
Posts: 6356
Location: Deep down the rabbit hole
Personal Statement: Ouch!
You can tell much about a person by the pie they choose.

I have pie now. Later, I may or may not.

Sent from somewhere exotic

_________________
FOM MC original
ImageImageImageImageImage
Excrementus Cadaemus


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:26 pm 
Offline
Honui Moai
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:54 am
Posts: 1694
Location: Xalapa, VER (México)
Personal Statement: Sleeps in hollow logs
We all just want a slice of the Big Pie.

That is all.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:50 am 
Offline
Honui Moai
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:34 am
Posts: 948
Location: Beyond The Sun
Personal Statement: Liiiighten up, Francis...
On the other hand - this is NOT what it means:




Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:35 am 
Offline
Honui Moai
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 3:39 pm
Posts: 1246
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Personal Statement: Just call me Surly
mr_melvis wrote:
On the other hand - this is NOT what it means:




:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image

FOM MC

Rako Motu Nui

ImageImageImageImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:20 am 
Offline
Nounou Moai
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:59 am
Posts: 24066
Location: Kahikiville, OH-iO
Personal Statement: One!... Two!... FIVE!
this is also a helpful chart to help explain:

Image

_________________
A toast to my friend Roger.
ImageImageImageImage
everyone eats pork™


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:15 pm 
Online
Kere
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:39 pm
Posts: 4476
Location: New Hampshire
Personal Statement: 2 seconds?!?!?!?
Pie is all things good in the world.

_________________
Happiness is a warm pun.
ImageImageImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:04 pm 
Offline
Fellow Moai
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:36 am
Posts: 61
Location: Atlanta, GA
Personal Statement: I like fancy drinks
Johnny Dollar wrote:
this is also a helpful chart to help explain:

Image



A pie chart of pie...Nice!

_________________
ImageImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:55 pm 
Offline
Honui Moai
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:54 am
Posts: 1694
Location: Xalapa, VER (México)
Personal Statement: Sleeps in hollow logs
And so handily easy to understand. And helpful. A most helpful pie chart. And possibly delicious.

Helpful, yet delicious pie chart.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:32 am 
Offline
Fellow Moai
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:53 am
Posts: 174
Location: Baltimore, MD
Personal Statement: I do what I want!
I made the mistake of trying a local seasonal offering from Tastykake. It’s a pumpkin pie that’s pocketable. Sort of like the apple pie at McDonalds, only delicious. I needed to not know that these existed...

Mollye Menehune wrote:
So I noticed that most people's avatar says No Pie. Mine says Pie because I filled it in when I created my profile. So what is the deal with pie? Is it some kind of secret code for something super secret in your secret inner workings? I hope I get my pie of choice later if I become a fellow. FYI - I put blackberry so hope that shows up one day if I get accepted to join! :D :D



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
KahunaCP (1/4 of the 4 Kahunas)
Baltimore-ish, MD
ImageImageImageImageImage Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:09 pm 
Offline
Kere
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:28 pm
Posts: 11260
Location: Gumbo Limbo Chapter!
Personal Statement: Down with Pants!
Mollye Menehune wrote:
So what is the deal with pie?


Pie is good.

Pie is versatile. It can be breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desert. And possibly all simultaneously.

Pie is good.

_________________
Never trust a bald barber, a skinny chef, and never ever do card tricks for the group you play poker with.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:01 am 
Offline
Nounou Moai
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:59 am
Posts: 24066
Location: Kahikiville, OH-iO
Personal Statement: One!... Two!... FIVE!
Pie is natural
Pie is fun
Pie is best when it’s one on one.

_________________
A toast to my friend Roger.
ImageImageImageImage
everyone eats pork™


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:16 pm 
Offline
Honui Moai
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:24 pm
Posts: 6356
Location: Deep down the rabbit hole
Personal Statement: Ouch!
Pi is the inverse ratio of the short cut across a circle divided by the long way around.

Sent from somewhere exotic

_________________
FOM MC original
ImageImageImageImageImage
Excrementus Cadaemus


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:14 am 
Offline
Honui Moai
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 3:39 pm
Posts: 1246
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Personal Statement: Just call me Surly
KahunaCP wrote:
I made the mistake of trying a local seasonal offering from Tastykake. It’s a pumpkin pie that’s pocketable. Sort of like the apple pie at McDonalds, only delicious. I needed to not know that these existed...

Mollye Menehune wrote:
So I noticed that most people's avatar says No Pie. Mine says Pie because I filled it in when I created my profile. So what is the deal with pie? Is it some kind of secret code for something super secret in your secret inner workings? I hope I get my pie of choice later if I become a fellow. FYI - I put blackberry so hope that shows up one day if I get accepted to join! :D :D



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Alright. Now I'm on the hunt for this magical Tastykake!

_________________
Image

FOM MC

Rako Motu Nui

ImageImageImageImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:00 am 
Offline
Honui Moai
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:34 am
Posts: 948
Location: Beyond The Sun
Personal Statement: Liiiighten up, Francis...
Rev_Dan wrote:
KahunaCP wrote:
I made the mistake of trying a local seasonal offering from Tastykake. It’s a pumpkin pie that’s pocketable. Sort of like the apple pie at McDonalds, only delicious. I needed to not know that these existed...

Mollye Menehune wrote:
So I noticed that most people's avatar says No Pie. Mine says Pie because I filled it in when I created my profile. So what is the deal with pie? Is it some kind of secret code for something super secret in your secret inner workings? I hope I get my pie of choice later if I become a fellow. FYI - I put blackberry so hope that shows up one day if I get accepted to join! :D :D



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Alright. Now I'm on the hunt for this magical Tastykake!


https://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/ta ... st-nation#


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:35 pm 
Offline
Fellow Moai
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:53 am
Posts: 174
Location: Baltimore, MD
Personal Statement: I do what I want!
I should be packing for a trip tomorrow morning, but instead I'm eating a Tastykake pumpkin pie and watching this Betty White commercial. If I had made my annual batch of hot buttered rum batter, I'd be living my best life right now...

mr_melvis wrote:
Rev_Dan wrote:
KahunaCP wrote:
I made the mistake of trying a local seasonal offering from Tastykake. It’s a pumpkin pie that’s pocketable. Sort of like the apple pie at McDonalds, only delicious. I needed to not know that these existed...

Mollye Menehune wrote:
So I noticed that most people's avatar says No Pie. Mine says Pie because I filled it in when I created my profile. So what is the deal with pie? Is it some kind of secret code for something super secret in your secret inner workings? I hope I get my pie of choice later if I become a fellow. FYI - I put blackberry so hope that shows up one day if I get accepted to join! :D :D



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Alright. Now I'm on the hunt for this magical Tastykake!


https://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/ta ... st-nation#

_________________
KahunaCP (1/4 of the 4 Kahunas)
Baltimore-ish, MD
ImageImageImageImageImage Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:36 am 
Offline
Tourist
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:42 pm
Posts: 101
Location: Ice Planet Zero - Buffalo, New York USA
Personal Statement: Red 6 Standing by...
I like Pie... Pie, Pie, Pie :thumbsup:


If you are "ONLINE" logged in you show PIE, not logged in NO PIE :pieface:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:42 am 
Offline
Avai Rona
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:35 pm
Posts: 4972
Location: Depends on what day it is.
Personal Statement: Drink? Jet Pilot!!!
So...is Schrödinger's cat dead or alive? Are you willing to risk taking a look?

_________________
Procrastination means you are free today and always have a project for tomorrow.
To Taua Na Moai Mau Loa, Roger and Rob

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:06 am 
Offline
Honui Moai
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:24 pm
Posts: 6356
Location: Deep down the rabbit hole
Personal Statement: Ouch!
MadMex wrote:
I like Pie... Pie, Pie, Pie :thumbsup:


If you are "ONLINE" logged in you show PIE, not logged in NO PIE :pieface:
If pie were only so simple. We take one dimension data and present it in a two dimension pie chart. We prepare pie for breakfast, brunch, lunch, tea, supper, dinner, desert and midnight snacks.

Online status is incidental in pie's realm.

Sent from somewhere exotic

_________________
FOM MC original
ImageImageImageImageImage
Excrementus Cadaemus


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:53 pm 
Offline
Fellow Moai
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:36 am
Posts: 61
Location: Atlanta, GA
Personal Statement: I like fancy drinks
foredeckape wrote:
Pi is the inverse ratio of the short cut across a circle divided by the long way around.

Sent from somewhere exotic


In that case I'll take 3.14 of a piece

_________________
ImageImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:16 pm 
Offline
Honui Moai
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:12 am
Posts: 842
Location: Swamps of "Sorrysota", Florida
Personal Statement: I once spoke with Elvis
I am currently PIE... I Like it when I'm PIE. It means I'm in my happy place.

I'm not PIE as often as I like but very often, regardless of wether I am or am not PIE, i AM normally and by nature... PIE-Eyed.

I have fingers in many PIES and as a result I travel too much and fly a lot so very often I enjoy my PIE in the sky.

I was once stated "Crust me, I am humble as PIE" but alas, no matter how you slice it, it was a lie and i had to ... shut my PIE hole less I suffer the evil glare of the PIE of the tiger.

:pieface:

_________________
------> INSERT WITTY COMMENT <-------


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:37 pm 
Offline
Tetu Avahata
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:57 am
Posts: 7305
Location: 40:40:11N 73:56:38W
Personal Statement: I choose booze.
I like FOM because I always have Pie - I have never ever seen myself as having No Pie.....

:pieface:

_________________
What happen here i can't understand. :P


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:30 pm 
Offline
Nounou Moai
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:59 am
Posts: 24066
Location: Kahikiville, OH-iO
Personal Statement: One!... Two!... FIVE!
blessed be the pie havers

_________________
A toast to my friend Roger.
ImageImageImageImage
everyone eats pork™


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:33 pm 
Offline
Honui Moai
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:54 am
Posts: 1694
Location: Xalapa, VER (México)
Personal Statement: Sleeps in hollow logs
Here, you can have your pie, and eat it too.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:06 pm 
Offline
Tourist

Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:34 pm
Posts: 22
Location: Denver CO
nifertiki wrote:
Pie is all things good in the world.


Pie is a close second to slack.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: RobiRobi and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
POWERED_BY
Translated by Xaphos © 2007, 2008, 2009 phpBB.fr