The Islands of the Fraternal Order of Moai

"Abraham Lincoln don't take kindly to pasty limeys appropriating his name."

Homepage Homepage    Leadership Leadership    Foundation Foundation    Local Chapters Local Chapters  News News    Events Events   

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:16 am 
Avai Rona

Personal Statement: Drink? Jet Pilot!!!
TikiRenee and I are cleaning house and getting rid of stuff on Craigslist and FleaBay. I'll post some stuff here first in case anyone wants it.
First up will be four Star Wars posters, the Special Editions from 1997. These posters were released to promote the "enhanced" versions of Episode 4-6 which were rereleased from Jan 1997 - May 1997 to promote Episode 1 which came out that summer. There was a lot of controversy over the films when they came out starting with A New Hope (which Lucas spent $10 million to rework, nearly the original budget) where scenes were added (Han confronting Jabba by the Millennium Falcon) or reshot (did Han shoot first?).
Anyway, I'll be offering these locally for $75 for the set but if any FOM members want them I'll sell them for $60 including shipping (rolled carefully). If you want the shipped flat, we will have to share the shipping cost (which will be a lot because of the dimensions).
OZ

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:56 pm 
Hoa Manu

Location: Metro Atlanta- Proud home of the Tongariki Chapter.
Personal Statement: To Taua Na Moai!
Oz could I interest you in some fine Gentle Giant Star Wars or Harry Potter mini busts or statues? :wink:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:11 am 
Avai Rona

RumJourney wrote:
Oz could I interest you in some fine Gentle Giant Star Wars or Harry Potter mini busts or statues? :wink:

HA! Thanks, trying to get more stuff to exit the house than enter.

Not succeeding so far.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:24 am 
Avai Rona

Just posted on Craigslist our Witco Hacienda bar, two stools (sadly not original), an old jug with a macrame style hanger and a Hacienda wall hanging. Separately, I have them at $650. If any FOM would like all, $500. Heres the write up:

***************************************************************************************************************

WITCO bar. Chainsaw carved piece of mid-70’s Tiki modern furniture from the Witco company of Mt. Vernon, Washington. The bar is carved in a Hacienda/Conquistador style with a geometric design highlighted with scrolls.

This bar measures 68" wide, 43" tall and 20" deep. There are two shelves 51" wide by 11" deep (maximum). There is 12" clearance on the top shelf and 13" on the bottom shelf. The bottom shelf is 10.5" above the floor. The bar can be moved by two people or can be disassembled for transport.

The bar is in very good condition with some minor wear and staining to the shelves and shelf faces from liquor spills. The top and front are in great condition. Please see the attached photos and contact me with any questions.

Included are two bamboo stools (not original) and a blue bottle (neck broken) in a macrame style hanger.

$450.00 firm. Similar bars are currently online for $550 and higher.

WITCO Coat of Arms in the Hacienda/Conquistador style. Chainsaw carved piece of mid-70’s Tiki modern furniture from the Witco company of Mt. Vernon, Washington. Depicting a Knight with a battle axe with green and red highlights, the coat of arms is mounted on a black velvet background. The Coat of Arms and the velvet background are suspended from a double ended spear by a pair of chains. The spear has two hangers which would be mounted to hooks securely fastened to a wall. This heraldic Coat of Arms looks perfect hung behind a WITCO bar.

Measurements:
Black background: 40” wide, 23” high
Suspending rod: 49” wide, 4” high
Overall: 49” wide, 28” high (this is the amount of wall space needed to hang this)

The spear ends on the hanger and the coat of arms are chainsaw carved. The Rod is a dowel and the mounting board is particle board. There is damage to two corners of the mounting board (right side, top and bottom) but the velvet covering hides the damage from view.

$200.00

Of course, shipping would be expensive, but I'll help deliver in South Florida as far north as Orlando. The bar can be disassembled and palletized for shipping with a freight company if desired.

Mahalo, OZ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:18 am 
Avai Rona

Since Craigslist has resulted in nothing but scammers, I've listed these items on Ebay. If a FOM member is interested, contact me. If we can work out a price, I'll end the listing unless you prefer to go through Ebay.

Clicking on the links below will take you to the Ebay auctions

Mahalo, OZ

WITCO Coat of Arms
WITCO Bar
Star Wars Posters: Episode IV, V, VI and I

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:43 pm 
Avai Rona

Just wanted to bring these items up again in case anyone is coming to Ohana: Luau by the Sea.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:25 pm 
Tourist

That bar is gorgeous, someone out there is going to have a cool addition to their private oasis!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:33 pm 
Avai Rona

A bunch of items just listed ( the BamTan dining set just sold yesterday. Huzzah!).

Drexel Dresser
Rectangular display table
Two round display tables
Vintage bamboo/rattan
WITCO Bar
WITCO Coat of Arms